Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thomann shipping

• 07-01-2005 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Who delivers Thomann shipments in Ireland. I've heard conflicting reports of An Post doing it and (God forbid) GLS - so who really delivers their stuff here?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

An Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

D!ve^Bomb! wrote:
    why?
    Because GLS couldn't deliver a package properly to save their lives and when they do eventually get it your door and you're not there, they'll just leave it on the doorstep or try to break into your garden shed to leave it there.

On the other hand with An Post, if I'm not there when they attempt delivery, they leave a note saying it can be collected in the sorting office around the corner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Do Thomann respond to customer enquires in English?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

unless you don't ask in english

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Thomann are great, Apart from the an post shipping thing, I wen't into an post on saturday and demanded my package, Eventually the gave it to me ,,, Relucentaly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

digiking wrote:
    Thomann are great, Apart from the an post shipping thing, I wen't into an post on saturday and demanded my package, Eventually the gave it to me ,,, Relucentaly

:confused: Why were they reluctant to give you what is yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

maybe he had no id with him?

Maybe cos they open on Saturday :p

• Advertisement

Okey, Instead of leaving you all wonder what happens, Heres what really happened

On friday morning the postman attempted to deliver my box, but there was nobody home, So he left a note to come to the sorting office at 4.55 that evening (friday), So i did, He had not returned yet, So i was told to return that following morning, Though there is no service,

I wen't in, and showed them my docket and told them that i was told to come back this morning, (saturday)

They told me i couln't get it, I told them that i was told to call back that morining , So eventually he wen't to find it and he got it for me, After about half an hour, Probally as it was an amp, Ie it was very heavy

Sorry, I've probally confused everyone,

Digiking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

What amp?

Yamaha p3500s, Brilliant Amp

Advertisement