Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humira abroad?

Options
  • 29-09-2015 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of going abroad to study a masters, perhaps somewhere in Eastern Europe, and wanted to know if it's possible to access Humira and other colitis/crohn's meds there. I desperately want to get out of this country because the last few years it's felt as though I'm living in a doctor's office... For a long while my dream had been to go to certain Asian countries and travel, but that's no longer an option for me.

Does anyone know how best to access the meds abroad? Am I limited to countries with healthcare systems such as Ireland?

Thanks for any and all help! :)

Kind Regards,

Badger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

I doubt if many countries will supply foreign nationals with such an expensive medicine, especially if you aren't paying taxes there. You would need to check it out fully and see how much it might cost you and what sort of insurance cover you would need.

Advertisement