Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist Available (Dublin based)

Options
  • 23-09-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm a 28 year old female singer with gigging experience looking to collaborate with new musicians.

I'm currently in an acoustic duo but I'd love to start working with a keys player or a band to branch out a bit stylistically. I'm a particularly big fan of Jazz and Cabaret (Gypsy Swing, Alt. Folk, "Brechtian Punk", Steampunk, that kind of nonsense).

Alternatively, I'm also a big fan of country and bluegrass (The Civil Wars, Joy Kills Sorrow, Sarah Jarosz, that vibe) if anyone is looking for a vocalist for that kind of stuff too. #

To be honest, I'll sing almost anything!

You can find some recording and videos me performing here (youtube.com/channel/UCHaU38VWCYo9MzGW9g60iXw) and here (youtube.com/channel/UCA8cpARgTZ5Pi0Edow3VldQ).

Shoot me a PM if you might be interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Paulco

Hi there, we may not be your kind of thing but if you like the sound of it, give me a shout, if you youtube "breaking light follow" you will see an example of what we do, we are looking for a new singer!

thanks

paul

Advertisement