Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Baba booey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anyone see rooneys twitter tonight, think he was subtley taking the piss out of liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Anyone see rooneys twitter tonight, think he was subtley taking the piss out of liverpool.

He logs on every now and then and purposefully winds them up.

It's fairy funny sometimes, the RAWK element go crazy:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

I would think so! Otherwise he's coming off as a little slow:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeah mentioned it in the last thread....very random!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I've often said that City look too good not to win the Premiership this year but with the gap now at 2 points and Utd putting 5 past opponents again I'm feeling optimistic about the 2nd half of the season and I think come the final matchday, Utd will have every chance of winning the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Ha I just looked up what he wrote there now. Pure genius from him imo. That'll send the Pool fans on Twitter absolutely mental.

His spelling is abysmal but at least we know it's him. Better than having some publicist take full control of the account like Cristiano's. One of his latest tweets was:
    I just got a new high score in Japan in my #CR7Freestyle game! It's $.99 this week, send me your top scores! http://say.ly/DTP1a6T

Don't change Wayne.

You know those spelling mistakes are more than likely just typos?...seems that way when you actually look at them!

I remember the time Rooney tweeted this after the 1-1 at Anfield earlier in the season;
    Good result for us today. Especially as we rested me. Hernandez. Berbatov. Vidic. Nani. Valencia. Carrick. Big games coming up. #Rested

Ultimate WUM:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a few forums. He seems to have a natural talent for wumming!

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    I remember the time Rooney tweeted this after the 1-1 at Anfield earlier in the season;

Haha first time I saw that...brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That's quality. Love WUM footballers. Neville was the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Ha I just looked up what he wrote there now. Pure genius from him imo. That'll send the Pool fans on Twitter absolutely mental.

What did he say?

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    What did he say?

186103.png

kmart6 wrote: »
    186103.png

What a WUM. :D

Also what a Mug. Couldn't even do a proper google search or have I missed anything here.

You've missed the whole point of it I think...purely asked it to get a reaction....hence being called a WUM!

kmart6 wrote: »
    You've missed the whole point of it I think...purely asked it to get a reaction....hence being called a WUM!

I had that doubt but it was Rooney, so thought he asked that either to WUM or he is genuienly didn't know. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Cian A wrote: »
    I've often said that City look too good not to win the Premiership this year but with the gap now at 2 points and Utd putting 5 past opponents again I'm feeling optimistic about the 2nd half of the season and I think come the final matchday, Utd will have every chance of winning the title.

well ya, things looking alot better at the moment compared to 2 weeks ago, but still going to take a huge effort to win this league and maybe a signing or 2 in the window.

our luck with injuries is shocking so we are due something back in return. city have a few more difficult games played than us though so they have a slight advantage, but we are playing better now and seem to have a bit of swagger back in our play that was lacking for over 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Is fergies presser on today ?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/7388855/Player-of-2011

Nani, Goals on Sunday Player of the year for 2011.

Take a bow son(although it clearly should have been van Persie:p)

• Advertisement

Is fergies presser on today ?

Ya, just about to begin now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/7388855/Player-of-2011

Nani, Goals on Sunday Player of the year for 2011.

Take a bow son(although it clearly should have been van Persie:p)

brilliant, great for his confidence. since that game against hull in early 2010 (or maybe it was burnley) he has been excellent for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Great news... :)
    nickcoppack: Christmas has come early! Sir Alex says Phil Jones "should be okay" for Monday. No break or fracture.

Rio fit also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

And

@stewartgardner: Phil Jones is fit. Clearly made of stone. Young out for a few weeks. Rio fit for blackburn. #mufc #mutv

eugeneious wrote: »

Phil Jones didn't get injured, he feigned it so that people would think that he's human.

Cleverley MAY be fit for Monday

eugeneious wrote: »

Best post in this thread :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Does anyone follow Joey Barton on twitter? He cracks me up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Great news on Jones, thought it might be at least a few weeks. Looking forward to the next few weeks, should be full points from them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement