Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Fantasy Formula 1

Options
  • 21-02-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Do you think about playing Fantasy F1 this year?

I have found an interesting site: PFRL.net

OK, the rules look a bit complex at first sight, but it's for free and a challenge.
    You are able to select a team principal, 3 drivers, a chassis, an engine and a set of tyres.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Do you think about playing Fantasy F1 this year?

I have found an interesting site: PFRL.net

OK, the rules look a bit complex at first sight, but it's for free and a challenge.
    You are able to select a team principal, 3 drivers, a chassis, an engine and a set of tyres.

Your last and only other ever post was the exact same two years. Spam bot?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RacingFan78

No I am a human being.

I am just trying to introduce a Fantasy Formula 1 site, which might be interesting. I am sorry, but it's not intended as spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

Played last year on that site for a while, but I thought it was forced to stop by FOM?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RacingFan78

Played last year on that site for a while, but I thought it was forced to stop by FOM?

No the site is still online. They have removed the trademarks 'F1', 'Formula 1' and 'Grand Prix' and changed the site name in PFRL (instead of PFF1).

Now the site should be quite save. But it's difficult to promote a Fantasy F1 site without using the trademarks.

BTW: No Fantasy F1 site out there has a permission from FOM, but a lot of them are still using the trademarks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

No the site is still online. They have removed the trademarks 'F1', 'Formula 1' and 'Grand Prix' and changed the site name in PFRL (instead of PFF1).

Now the site should be quite save. But it's difficult to promote a Fantasy F1 site without using the trademarks.

BTW: No Fantasy F1 site out there has a permission from FOM, but a lot of them are still using the trademarks.

Why change your statement from you have removed the trademarks to they have removed the trademark ect.... So basically your promoting your own site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I have a better one this season if you are up for it?
    I will post it on a new thread.

Advertisement