Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dragon ball zkai buu saga

Options
  • 19-01-2014 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

are ye looking foward to it

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭randomperson12

dragon ball z is the original series but this is the revised series z kai because there is is a king kai character in it thats why its called z kai and buu is the name of a character etc the new series coming this year its like other animes with alot of blowing up affects etc its kind of a karate one but theres other funny parts in it too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have seen dragon ball z, just wondering how this differs. It's the series redone with an additional character?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Evade

I have seen dragon ball z, just wondering how this differs. It's the series redone with an additional character?
    It's trimmed down, no more 20 episode battles and filler arcs.

Kai is up to the end of the Cell Games and it's on episode 98 where the end of the Cell Games in the original was episode 194/179.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭randomperson12

its the last saga thing after all the android stuff on z kai i think its somthing to do with some buu person from the original series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Where's the best place to watch dragonball? Loved it years ago,hoped netflix might have it but not the case!

Advertisement