Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD gym

Options
  • 05-07-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've not really used the gym before, and was thinking that summer would be a quiet time to try it out. Just wondering - what are the showers like in the women's changing rooms? Are they completely open, or are there cubicles? That's the only thing I'm a bit worried about.

Thanks very much. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I've not really used the gym before, and was thinking that summer would be a quiet time to try it out. Just wondering - what are the showers like in the women's changing rooms? Are they completely open, or are there cubicles? That's the only thing I'm a bit worried about.

Thanks very much. :)

There are cubicles, though only about half of them have curtains (cause that makes sense?). You can hang your towel over the curtain rail without it getting wet and there are hooks for clothes just outside the shower room.

That's in the dry changing rooms. Down by the pool there are open showers, female-only open showers and a couple cubicle showers with locks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bobbledinger

Thank you so much! That was really helpful. :)

Advertisement