Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

office supplies in Limerick, heat sealer?

Options
  • 28-02-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering is there any place I could find one of these? Or at least a shop that would know where to find one? I notice online they generally come under office supplies. Even if you havent seen one any suggestions where I should have a look?
    Any help would be great! cheers

Basically you can make bags out of it by feeding plastic through it and sealing

http://www.packsealer.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8
    ks300c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Perhaps Silkes on Catherine street 061417997, or there is a place on little ellen street next to the old quarter? Easons or omahonys may have an idea too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭BobMc

I can get those for you but those are great prices from the UK I cant get anywhere close price wise (pm me)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

cheers phil , I rang them , while they didnt have one themselves they were able to give me other suggestions

Pm sent Bob

Advertisement