Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tablet charger cable - DC type

Options
  • 09-03-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Does anybody knows from where can I buy a quality USB to DC charger cable (it's the thin type, 0.8 mm)? I got one from ebay, but not only it looked flimsier and much thinner than my other one from the begining, also I had to cut the plastic tip to fit into the tablet, now it stopped working altoghether.

I browsed ebay for another one, but it's very difficult to judge the quality of them as most of them are showing a picture of the same cable.

Any suggestion appreciated!

Advertisement