Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent limerick clubs

Options
  • 26-09-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey Guys,

I moved back to limerick bout 8 months ago from london and i have to say im getting pretty browned off with the nightlife, ive done the nancys, flannerys icon thing but im not in2 the crowd of rugger buggers and rugger huggers, trinity is very young and its gone very dancy, costellos is great but the majority of my mates dont want to go so im left with f**k all options and its savage expensive in2 some of these place, have been to angel l when it first opened cause heard the interior was savge but havent been back since has the atmosphere improved or am i better off headin up to galway or cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Funny you mention Galway and Cork as I tend to go out in both of them more often than Limerick now.

Both seem to have a lot more variety in terms of places to go and defo much more in term of variety in music played.

I tend to favour good live music and love good rock, metal, Industrial, classical, Indie or jazz. All of which I can find club/pubs in Cork that do them.

Limerick is alright if you want the more mainstream chart and mainstream dance stuff though.

Dolans has also been the venue of many a great night for me as it is a really good spot for live music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I dunno maybe try Dolan's or Baker Place, depends what you're into.

Advertisement