Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

keyboardist/pianist available in Limerick

Options
  • 30-04-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all, I'm 29 and have been playing piano for over 20 years with experience in classical, jazz, pop, rock, hip-hop. At the moment I'm teaching a little but looking for some gigs to prop up my week a bit more. I'm open to playing all styles but am only interested in properly paid gigs. I'm also comfortable accompanying vocalists as a two piece and can play guitar too if required. Or if anyone's looking for a solo pianist to play parties etc. I can do that too. I have all my own gear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 zig32

Are you still looking for a band?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 explosions hurt

zig32 wrote: »
    Are you still looking for a band?

Yeah, have you something going already or trying to start one?

Have a three piece acoustic thing going, but the bass player has just gone awol. So am looking to move forward and thought a keyboardist would be cool to have on board.

Have a three piece acoustic thing going, but the bass player has just gone awol. So am looking to move forward and thought a keyboardist would be cool to have on board.

Ok. What kind of stuff do ye do? Have ye gigs?

Doing a lot of chart stuff, florence and the machine, avicci, bruno mars etc. There are gigs lined up. Just want the set 100% before doing the first gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

bass player available if you're looking to start something up

Doing a lot of chart stuff, florence and the machine, avicci, bruno mars etc. There are gigs lined up. Just want the set 100% before doing the first gig.

Sounds interesting. I'll pm you my number if you wanna gimme a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dbaz

Established Band, with weekly regular gigs (well paid) + wedding + corporate gigs if you're still looking.

We're looking for an experienced keys player

PM me if still intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sistatrey

Hi there. Hows it going. Are you looking for a vocalist. I'm s singer songwriter with my own original cd hoping to gig with same and also sing covers. Can sing Annie Lennox, lady gaga from a star is born, Sheryl crow but can also sing Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy etc. Thank you

Sistatrey wrote: »
    Hi there. Hows it going. Are you looking for a vocalist. I'm s singer songwriter with my own original cd hoping to gig with same and also sing covers. Can sing Annie Lennox, lady gaga from a star is born, Sheryl crow but can also sing Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy etc. Thank you

Hi. Thanks for getting touch. My email address is liamobyrne@gmail.com if you want to send on a few samples and I can see if it’s something i’d be interested in. Thanks. Liam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Sistatrey

Hi Liam. I'm only seeing this message now. Appreciate that offer and I've sent 3 of my 11 songs for you to listen to via email. I look forward to hearing from you. Tess

Advertisement