Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UD Naken on the run pallette

Options
  • 30-01-2015 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I got this pallette for Christmas. I don't like the blush as I think it's too pink but the eye shadows are lovely. I would love to use the mascara and eyeliner but I wear glasses so I can't see my eyes properly when I take them off! Whenever mascara is put on for me, it looks really nice so I'd love to learn.

What do other glasses-wearing ladies do??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Get a good magnifying mirror. I wear glasses a lot of the time and have no problem using a good mirror even though I'm really short-sighted.

I don't have this palette but I do have the Perversion mascara that is in it and I LOVE it. It's meant to have Arganine in it or something and can grow your lashes and I do think mine have grown slightly since using this. Might be imagining it but they definitely seem longer. The eyeliners are all great too and really easy to use, I have a few different shades in these.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

A magnifying mirror is the way to go alright! I have a 10x mirror which is great, and get an eyeliner brush with a bend so you can keep your face close to the mirror when applying the eyeliner so you don't loose sight of what you're doing.

Advertisement