Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue dot 9'2 longboard

Options
  • 31-12-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone has heard of or have tried these boards... thinking of purchasing te 9'2 off surfworld for 485. any feedback would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Could get a clear custom for a little more, never liked alder stuff

I've been surf boards shaped by glide for years now, he does custom boards for me and has a performance model called the rattler that he shaped for Cody a few years back that's very very popular these days

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭elheffe

the rattler what the characteristics of that board, i alreadt have a 9'2 bic but want to progress further......very little volume in it... strange board really. trying to get beyond the bic dilema and get something decent..... its all about the dollar tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

elheffe wrote: »
    the rattler what the characteristics of that board, i alreadt have a 9'2 bic but want to progress further......very little volume in it... strange board really. trying to get beyond the bic dilema and get something decent..... its all about the dollar tho.

The rattler is based off the Stewart Colin mcphillips pro model but streamlined
    The dimensions I put on my comp boards are 9'0-22-2 7/8
    There are either quad or 2+1
    A lot of the top log riders are using them
    Very manoeverable !

Glide has shaped me two quad longboards that I absolutely love

Personally I would go either two routes - save for a custom or get a top of the range board second hand

The cheap shop boards will surf extremely well and are super for catching waves on but can have poor resale value and can be really easy to ding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭elheffe

thanks lads for the replies.... will save some dosh for a while after the madness of xmas and give glide a call..... cheers

Advertisement