Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 is a gonna be a damn good year

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Varik wrote: »
    I don't think the wii U will fail and they'll likely start to get better at the multiplatform stuff in the coming years, and considering how things went with the PS2 and the Wii at the start we'll see a PS3/Wii U version of a games and a PS4/720 version as well.

When developers are making a game for the Wii U it'll take some of the risk away when they can also release a PS3 and dependent on MS a 360 versions.

Problem is, when PS4/720 are released, they're going to be a step above the Wii U again in terms of processing power. By all accounts the Wii U's processor isn't the best as it is, so when the next gen starts it's going to be in the same position as the Wii is now.

I hope the Wii U works out, if for no other reason than if it doesn't it could mean a crap load of trouble for Nintendo, and I'd hate to see them struggling, even if their games don't interest me personally.

What do people reckon is in store for the Vita next year? It's such a lovely piece of Tech that I hope it starts getting some serious support, and soon. It's the only handheld I've ever been tempted to buy since the GameBoy Advance SP, and I reckon it'd only take a few more decent games in the library to tip me over the edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

UTBPj.jpg

2013 proves to be a very good year to be a gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Pretty sure this was posted somewhere already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

It still boggles my mind how some people on the other thread said they were only looking forward to a handful of games on that list. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Xbox users will have a blast with all those exclusives! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

gizmo wrote: »
    It still boggles my mind how some people on the other thread said they were only looking forward to a handful of games on that list. :o

hell, I don't even recognise most of the games on that list.

Well on the multi platform part of the list anyway. Someone best do something about that fat image.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Xbox users will have a blast with all those exclusives! :pac:
    Pretty sure the leaked docs from Destiny revealed that it's being released on the 360 too, right? There's also Ascend: New Gods, Lococycle and Matter which were shown at last year's E3 due out too. Plus I'd imagine there'll be a decent chunk of other XBLA exclusives, timed or otherwise, also on the cards..

Either way, it's fairly unsurprising what with the next XBox supposedly due out at the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

None of those games will be ever released 'cause the world will end soon :D

Edit: but really looking forward to everything....especially Aliens: Colonial Marines

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Right, definitely have to get a PC now...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

woaaahhh what about the ps vita?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Cant wait for my wii u!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dazza wrote: »
    woaaahhh what about the ps vita?!?

:confused:
    It says on the article "No handhelds".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Killzone vita next year, and sly cooper :D