Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist Wanted - Busy Covers Band

Options
  • 10-02-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Guys

Looking for a vocalist for a busy covers band based in Leinster (play all over though). Current singer leaving in March.

Ideally looking for someone with a good range, who is dedicated and passionate about music. If they can play a bit of guitar or the keys even better, song samples of the type of stuff we play below. Mainly Rock / Pop covers, Modern and classics. This is just a sample below.
    • The Beatles
    • Black Eyed Peas
    • Blink 182
    • Maroon 5
    • Bon Jovi
    • Bruno Mars
    • Lady Gaga
    • Blur
    • Oasis
    • Coldplay
    • The Calling
    • Counting Crows
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Foo Fighters
    • Franz Ferdinand
    • Green DAy
    • Guns N' Roses
    • Journey
    • The Killers
    • Kings Of Leon
    • Mumford & Sons
    • Queen
    • The Script
    • Take That
    • Thin Lizzy
    • Train
    • U2
    • Wheatus

Plenty of paid gigs lined up, own transport desirable but not essential.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KeithQ96

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheBoo!

Male or female singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanocasey3

WHats the band called ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Redcolly

Where are ya based???

Hi Guys.

Thanks for all getting in touch. We got sorted for a new vocalist. Cheers.

• Advertisement

In an unfortunate turn of events, our new singer has to leave to get back surgery for an ongoing past medical condition.

This is news to all of us but unfortunately means we are back looking again as we have gigs coming up.

Redcolly wrote: »
    Where are ya based???

We live all over, the band is based in Dublin mainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colin Foy

Hi there! My names Colin and I'm mad into all the music uv listed there haha I'd love to audition for ye :) Iv loads of experience and I can vouch that I'm a pretty decent singer and a bit of a laugh'

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colin Foy

Soz! 2 part msg! I'm ok at guitar like I can work my way around a few chords if necessary, only learning the keyboard but who knows I might be amazing in 6 months time ;) I'm also well assured on stage, giz a bell anyway lol dunno if I'm wat ur lookin for, but ur wat I'm lookin for lol

BUMP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Are you looking for male or female vocals? Are you looking for someone who only gigs weekends/do you all have day jobs too or are you full timers seeking another full timer? When you say you gig country wide do you mean the length and breadth of the country or specific areas only, can you fill in the gaps? :)

Female vocalist, over 18 yrs experience, Dublin base with full clean driving license, will travel to audition if necessary, but you're more than likely looking for a male judging by that set list, just chancing it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 baldedeagua

Hi there, my name is Juan. I am interested in been part of your band. I'm an experienced singer, I play guitar and some keys as well .
    I have a good hearing and attitude.
    Please let me know if the position is still available.

Juan

Advertisement