Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Original deal with HD for €22 pm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

I asked sky about the groupon deal and they said in the fine print it says you have to take out at least variety, hd and movies/sport. So not half price on any offer.

Edit - I didn't finish my sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,861 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Raoul wrote: »
    So not half price.
    How so?

The sports and movies are half price with the groupon deal. The variety bundle is half price and HD is 2/3 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

muffler wrote: »
    How so?

The sports and movies are half price with the groupon deal. The variety bundle is half price and HD is 2/3 off.

I hadn't finished off my sentence sorry :D. Not half price on any package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

But from the Talk to thread, they said you could cancel movies/sports as its an add on without penalty with 31 days notice.
    So 19 euro for the TV package for a year and you just pay for Movies/Sports for a month, assuming you call to cancel when your account activates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Also available with variety +HD for 26.50

Other provders have deals as well https://switcher.ie/broadband/compare/digital-tv/

Does that include RTE1 HD and the BBC channels in HD also?

• Advertisement

beauf wrote: »
    Does that include RTE1 HD and the BBC channels in HD also?

Your favourite shows brought to life in stunning high definition, with 37 HD channels.

Immerse yourself with vibrant colours, 5 times more picture detail and superb quality digital sound.
    Sky Box Sets

Get stuck into all the shows that everyone's talking about - with over 300 Box Sets available on demand. New must-see Sky Box Sets are added every month, so there's always a new show to discover.
    HD On Demand

Unlock a world of entertainment with TV on demand, when you connect your Sky+ box to any broadband router.

http://www.sky.com/products/ways-to-watch/sky-plus-hd/index-roi.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I saw that but don't see those channels hence the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I want the Variety Pack (as it has kids and documentaries) and Sports.. & HD, is there a way to do this using this deal?

fifth wrote: »
    I want the Variety Pack (as it has kids and documentaries) and Sports.. & HD, is there a way to do this using this deal?
    That deal I posted is over but check the link for other deals .

Advertisement