Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second-Hand Pottery Wheel

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fisherflick

You can pm me if it's still going :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

yea its still available.

its a sitter kiln. model lt-3k. there was a person that pm'd me last week about it.... but she never got back. basically its on caster wheels... top loading... runs off household 13 amp plug. hexagonal in shape not cylindrical.... 12 inches deep by 14 inches in dia. the kiln has never been used. the cardboard and packaging is still in place. the inside has loads of accessories intact in packaging with the operating manual. the machine is in dublin. no real idea of proce but make an offer... i wont rob anyone....

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hi iron_man - please create an ad on www.adverts.ie to sell your item as selling is not directly allowed on this forum. You will not need to re-register or anything - it is a sister website and your login details are all the same.

You are welcome to post a link to your advert here once you have done that - this is purely to protect both your rights as a seller and the rights of any potential buyer. Of course there is a charter as there is on this forum that you should check to make sure you post correctly.

Best of luck with your sale :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittyj

Hi im looking for a second hand potterwheel would like a kick one, has anyone any ideas on where 's good place to start looking in dublin and how much do people pay ? thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marbrennan

Anyone know of a second hand potters wheel for sale near dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Torreta

Hi there,

Would anyone now where can I find a second hand pottery kiln please? I don't need anything sophisticated... very basic. Thanks and regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roisinduibh

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pottery wheel for a teenager......not a toy.....I'm not even sure how much they cost or anything.... could I get a second hand / basic one for under E100? I'd be really grateful for any help/info anyone out there has...... thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 confuseddude

Hi I'm looking for a secondhand pottery wheel for a hobby, nothing too expensive foot pedal will do thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Limerickbrian

Hello,
    I am a current ceramic student looking for a 2nd hand pottery wheel, preferably single phase, I am willing to travel. Pm me if you hear or know of any that are available.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ordomilitari

Hi, Limerickbrian, if you are still looking for pottery wheel probably I will have something for you. Single phase as you asked. If you need any information or pictures contact me please.

Hi, Limerickbrian, if you are still looking for pottery wheel probably I will have something for you. Single phase as you asked. If you need any information or pictures contact me please.

Thanks for the response but sinc

Thanks for the response but since the post i have required a wheel, thank you though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks LimerickBrian for replying - now that you have a wheel I'm locking this thread as I don't want it to be dug up again by others looking to buy/sell.

Glad you got sorted :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement