Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair music

Options
  • 12-09-2007 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get a copy of the musak that ryanair plays before take off. I find it very relaxing. Its a little like a whistling sound but it is played on a synthesizer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

Ryanair and Relaxing in the same sentence? :eek: :eek: :confused::confused: Sorry....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Never heard it. Do they even play it lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Never noticed music on Ryanair. It's a waste of good advertising time! I DO hear advertisements. Callcards, scratchcards, Bullseye baggies. Never just music.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

You should try the Wizzair Music. I had my iPod on ... FULL Volume, and the Muzak on the flight still drowned out my iPod. Freaky, Drug Induced Musical Compositions that made no sense whatsoever. For 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

transylman wrote:
    Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get a copy of the musak that ryanair plays before take off. I find it very relaxing. Its a little like a whistling sound but it is played on a synthesizer.
    That's how Ryanair signal lift-offs. It's a bit pricey to go through the whole ATC thing so they have a system of lads (a bit like the Artane Boys Band) playing keyboards to signal time to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement