Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Small Business Account

Options
  • 22-08-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question. Thinking about buying a laptop from Dell using my neighbour's business details so i can get a vostros. Problem is, she told me she just got a laptop recently from Dell off her business account. Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many laptops you can buy off one account/ is there a limit time-wise regarding how close together you can buy them?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Just buy it yourself. I bought a Vostro desktop using my own name as a business name. Delivered and paid for without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

CrimE wrote:
    Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many laptops you can buy off one account/ is there a limit time-wise regarding how close together you can buy them?

Put it this way - do you really think Dell will limit the number of machines a customer can buy off them? Will they stop people from buying from them? Most certainly not.

You will be fine. I never had a problem ordering from the business section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

haha, thought as much! just making sure! cheers lads :)

Advertisement