Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing UFC Dublin

Options
  • 07-07-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Due to a tragic lack of tickets, I'm looking for a decent pub in town or maybe around Ranelagh/Rathmines that's showing the fights.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

mickmac wrote: »
    Due to a tragic lack of tickets, I'm looking for a decent pub in town or maybe around Ranelagh/Rathmines that's showing the fights.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm sure the Woolshed would be showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Considering it's on 3e as well I imagine you'll find a ton of pubs jumping on the bandwagon for it! I'd find somewhere with it on BT Sports though, purely for the HD picture quality and lack of TV3 production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Considering it's on 3e as well I imagine you'll find a ton of pubs jumping on the bandwagon for it! I'd find somewhere with it on BT Sports though, purely for the HD picture quality and lack of TV3 production.

Would it not be UFC production with 3e and BT just running off their feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Will 3e only be showing the main card??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

John_D80 wrote: »
    Will 3e only be showing the main card??

Yep. From 8pm as is my understanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Found a place for the main card - the next problem is to get a free fightpass and find sufficient wifi to watch the undercard on my laptop...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Theres a 7 day trial when you sign up to fightpass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

That_Guy wrote: »
    Yep. From 8pm as is my understanding.

I thought the main card would kickoff before 8pm considering the prelims start 4:30ish?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

garhjw wrote: »
    I thought the main card would kickoff before 8pm considering the prelims start 4:30ish?

SATURDAY, JULY 19

UFC® FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN: MCGREGOR vs. BRANDAO
    FIGHT NIGHT
    O2 arena, Dublin

15:00: Media check-in opens
    16:30: Doors open to the public
    17:30: Prelim card begins
    20:00: Main Card Begins; UFC® FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN: LIVE
    22:00 (Approx.): UFC® FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN Concludes

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Fella in Mother Reilly's in Rathmines says they're showing them. Prelims too apparently.

Should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

The Foggy Dew are saying on facebook that they're showing it.

Advertisement