Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sum up boards.ie in one sentence

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

should be neither seen nor heard

You can always tell a Milford man..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Boards.ie ... where finding truth and facts is often like diving for pearls in a slurry pit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

'Boards.ie - The most over-zealously moderated website on the internet'.

/waits for inevitable infraction notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EdanHewittt

A place for Gardai to suss out Anti Government types

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Full of thanks whores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

"Look, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, it's Chinatown,"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭books4sale

Simi wrote: »
    "Look, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, it's Chinatown,"

Boards.ie where people consistantly fail to read the thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

boards.ie - where keyboards warriors are self appointed experts in every possible field from the best screw to use to hold in a chandalier to the inner workings of the jacks on the International Space Station,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Look whats in the daily mail.*

*may also be guilty of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where people that normally wouldn't interact now can meet, and hate each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭EdanHewittt

A place for Trend Spotters, Product Analysts, and companies who can't afford Market Research done, so they employ some-one to scour the boards for observations given for free by the unsuspecting public.

A secret society of Joe Duffy lovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Boards.ie - You're my favourite waste of time :)

Advertisement