Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something that annoys me!

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Why in God's name do they make the writing on shampoo/shower gel bottles so difficult to read. I can see to an extent without my glasses but it's always in tiny writing surrounded by useless text:mad:

shampoo.jpg

...inb4 first world problems:rolleyes:

Comments

I would've thought that anyone who needs instructions on how to use shampoo probably couldn't read anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

cedan wrote: »
    Why in God's name do they make the writing on shampoo/shower gel bottles so difficult to read. I can see to an extent without my glasses but it's always in tiny writing surrounded by useless text:mad:

shampoo.jpg

Looks reasonable to me. Have you been putting the shampoo in your eyes again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Herbal Essences?

No recession there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Shampoo opens at the top, conditioner opens at the bottom.

No reading necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You should probably be complaining about your eyesight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

There's never anything fun to read on them, like a crossword or a spot-the-difference puzzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I just buy my toiletries in pound shops and the instructions are all in Mongolian.

Problem solved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

The fact that you can't read it without your glasses answers your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cedan

Picture was just for the sake of it really, when there are **** loads of bottles sitting in the shower its not such an 'open and closed' matter...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Link in OP to some blogspot link. Interesting that the content of this thread would be better served as a blog. Or a tweet. Or just a random thought better left in the cranium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Picture was just for the sake of it really, when there are **** loads of bottles sitting in the shower its not such an 'open and closed' matter...

Put em all into one big bottle with "Cleaning Juice" on it and use it for everything. Prob a lem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You know what annoys me?

Apple shampoo tastes absolutely nothing like apples despite its delicious appley smell.

Lather, rinse, repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

On a completely different note, anyone remember matey, it made the water bubbly? it was the ****:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

People who say Oz in reference to Australia rather than some magical land annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

shampoo.jpg

Looks like it fits into this category.

What_else_can_you_masturbate_with_instead_of_a_dildo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

how come Spiderman is such a good seamstress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

You know what really grinds my gears? People from the 1950s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

phasers wrote: »
    how come Spiderman is such a good seamstress?

How do spiders make such intricate webs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

People who say Oz in reference to Australia rather than some magical land annoy me.
    People who say Oz in reference to some magical land rather than a gritty prison drama annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Should have gone to Specsavers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    People who say Oz in reference to some magical land rather than a gritty prison drama annoy me.

People who say Oz in reference to a gritty prison drama rather than Chris Kleins character in American Pie annoy me.

Advertisement