Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information Modelling

Options
  • 03-06-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently doing a Software Development course and I have Information Modelling and Specification as a module.

I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this, in particular set comprehension.

I have a decent handle on it but would like to go over some of the nuances of it with someone more knowledgeable than myself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

I hate that stuff - I presume you mean first-order logic type stuff. And I think I've (happily) forgotten it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MooShop

Yeah, it's that sort of stuff; Relational Algebra and Relational Calculus! Have actually done better than I thought on my first few assignments, but I'm forever second guessing myself, wrecks my head!

Advertisement