Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Communications Limited

Options
  • 14-08-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im just wondering has anyone on here had the rather unpleasant experience of working for Integrated Communications Limited.

I work with them and i just find it fuuny that despite all the **** the employees have to put up with, I.C.L. have won Chamber of Commerce awards for human resources 2 of the last 3 years, an unjust and unearned award in my eyes.

Does anyone else have similar experiences or stories???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Hi John.

You're fired.

Kindest Regards,
    HR Dept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pure johnage

ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭patrickc

moved to work problems, mods do as you feel fit , not sure if this is allowed there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pure johnage

sorry patrickc but technically it not a work problem, i just want to find out if anyone else carlow has been made suffer by icl like the majority of its employees are being treated now and also what steps they took to correct any wrong doing done by i.c.l.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arielaa

Hi all,

Im just wondering has anyone on here had the rather unpleasant experience of working for Integrated Communications Limited.

I work with them and i just find it fuuny that despite all the **** the employees have to put up with, I.C.L. have won Chamber of Commerce awards for human resources 2 of the last 3 years, an unjust and unearned award in my eyes.

Does anyone else have similar experiences or stories???

Yea i had an unpleasant experience too. No Help!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Closing old thread, which was only really a ranting thread in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement