Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

west ireland surf

Options
  • 16-06-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a surfing destination for this weekend for two girls. We have both surfed 3-4 times and are looking for somewhere to take a lesson and to rent equipment. Have been to lahinch and fanore previously so looking for a change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

It's a little early to call the forecast but you could try Enniscrone, I know the owner of sevent wave surf school in Enniscroen so I'm biased but it's a good beach for beginners and if the surf doesn't pan out you could go kayaking in Aughris Head. Or Portrush could be worth a punt some of the beaches will have off shore winds on Sunday but I've never surfed up there.

Advertisement