Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA CM.050 parts

Options
  • 26-03-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an AKM Gas block for a CYMA CM.050 if anyone has one or knows where it can be gotten?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Have you got a photo of the gas block you are looking for ????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

DeBurca wrote: »
    Have you got a photo of the gas block you are looking for ????????????????

I'm not allowed to post images, am I able to pm you a link or is that against the rules?

I'm not allowed to post images, am I able to pm you a link or is that against the rules?

Yes that would be against the rules

I think I know/have what you want so I will post a photo soon of what I have and you can have a look see if it is the part you want

No prob, because the CM.050 is based of the VFC design the TM gas block wont fit, god knows I tried. :P

Is this the part you want, its from a CYMA tactical

35atdup.jpg

• Advertisement

I think that's one of the TM clones, it doesn't fit on the higher number cymas because there's like a 2 mm lip on the barrel of the vfc clones. I've the same part at home from a broken tac ak that I tried fitting. :/

Is this the step in the barrel you mean ????????????????????

2mn57ht.jpg

Advertisement