Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Washing away the smell of Diesel

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

If you wash your hand with your piss the ammonia will get rid of it. Seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I know this is an old thread but for future reference, I would give the urine a miss. Pembilly is correct, washing up liquid is the best.

It's also great for getting dax wax out of your hair and cleaning frying pans!

The surfactant properties of the washing up liquid is what breaks up oil-based stuff like diesel doncha know.

On a slightly related note, i was in a petrol station forecourt this one time (hung over) and I was approached by a perfectly able bodied well dressed middle aged woman and the convo went like this:

her: Could you put diesel in my car for me?
    me: Sorry, I actually don't work here
    her: I know that, would you mind doing it anyway?
    me: are you not able to do it?
    her: I don't know how
    me: are you serious? how long are you driving?
    her: um.... I don't know
    me: so if you don't know it must be a good while then?
    her: yeah
    me: and do you not think that as a motorist who has been driving a good while that you should know by now how to fill your car with fuel? do you get someone to do this in every petrol station?
    her: (speechless...)

So I left her and went into the shop and when I came back out she was filling it grand. As I had guessed she was well able to do it but just didn't want to get the smell of diesel on her hands / clothes.

Neither did I, but that's not why I didn't help her. If it was a frail old dear I would have helped her. I didn't help this one because she was a lying manipulative wagon.

Well - at least the cops will never find the body, right?

Advertisement