Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2m2 minutes ago
    PELLEGRINI: "I think that the only players who will not be fit for Monday are Clichy and Delph. Clichy has an ankle problem." #westbromvcity

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 49s50 seconds ago
    PELLEGRINI: "All of the other players are fit. Aguero is working at 100% and so is Silva – Nasri is just returning." #westbromvcity

so as we were then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

PELLEGRINI: "Maybe the South American players are not 100% fit to start the season but they are working very well." #westbromvcity

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 4m4 minutes ago
    Mourinho will go with Remy or Falcao IF Diego Costa is unavailable on Saturday "I think he'll train today"

Mourinho when asked if Costa will train today: "I don't know. I'll know at a quarter till 5". (Training starts at 5).

He then says Costa will likely train today but his reaction to training is a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

PELLEGRINI: "Maybe the South American players are not 100% fit to start the season but they are working very well." #westbromvcity

This is Pellegrini admitting he's after giving too much away and trying to backtrack himself a little......

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Any word on Bellerin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

RM said: “Over the [last] weekend we picked up a worrying knock on Kevin Mirallas. He’s got a bit of a swollen ankle but I’m quite positive in Kevin being fit, even though as it stands now we are going to check and assess him for the weekend. 

"It was a very dangerous challenge and if you review the action, he was very fortunate to escape with no major injury.”

Rikand wrote: »
    Any word on Bellerin?

Wenger (Bellerin injury) "it's a matter of days. He should be ready for next week"

Hector Bellerin [thigh] returns to full training. The #AFC defender is in line for a recall against Crystal Palace this weekend

@BenDinnery

• Registered Users Posts: 32,934 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    Hector Bellerin [thigh] returns to full training. The #AFC defender is in line for a recall against Crystal Palace this weekend

@BenDinnery

That's good news. Will still have a close eye on Wenger's presser.

Assuming De Gea and Van Gaal don't kiss and make up, and Sakho doesn't get arrested again, I may get to choose my transfer after all, rather than having one enforced on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Adam Johnson gone for at least 8 weeks with a shoulder injury. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Paully D wrote: »

Those cold shoulders are hard to shake.

Paully D wrote: »

Fell over while purchasing a shoulder for some teenagers outside the local off-licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Transfer avoided. Just waiting on news on the Romero/De Gea situation now.

CSF wrote: »
    Transfer avoided. Just waiting on news on the Romero/De Gea situation now.

LVG on De Gea: "He won't play. It is the same situation. He is out of the squad. I said that already." So Romero looks good

Also Bertrand could be back in 2 weeks according to Koeman. So Targett looks safe for the next 2 games anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

CSF wrote: »
    Fell over while purchasing a shoulder for some teenagers outside the local off-licence.

Pushing his girlfriend on the swing I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

manual_man wrote: »
    Also Bertrand could be back in 2 weeks according to Koeman. So Targett looks safe for the next 2 games anyway

With a bit of luck we might get 3. Targett plays next 2 league games, Bertrand back for a run out in the EL and Targett for the league game so Bertrand doesn't play twice in 3 days :)

Not that anyone but me cares about Mirallas.... :(

"Kevin has reacted really, really well," the manager said this morning. "He was very fortunate because it was a very bad challenge that in any other situation, if Kevin was a little bit unfit or catching up a little bit in terms of his fitness, he would have ended up with a broken leg.

"But he's reacted really well, I expect him to train today and we're quite positive with Kevin about the weekend.

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 22m22 minutes ago
    Obiang is back with the group "He is fit and available." Joey O'Brien [hamstring] "will return to first team training on Sunday" #WHUFC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 22m22 minutes ago
    Obiang is back with the group "He is fit and available." Joey O'Brien [hamstring] "will return to first team training on Sunday" #WHUFC

Bye Bye Oxford :(

• Advertisement

opinions on the chance of Adrian's red being rescinded? appeared a bit harsh when i saw it - i have McCarthy (home v Villa GW3) as backup so not panicking just yet, but if the 3 game ban stands for Adrian that's a different story

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 6m6 minutes ago
    #THFC remain hopeful that Harry Kane [calf] issue is only minor. The striker was withdrawn as a precaution during todays' draw with Stoke

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 6m6 minutes ago
    #THFC remain hopeful that Harry Kane [calf] issue is only minor. The striker was withdrawn as a precaution during todays' draw with Stoke

http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-boss-pochettino-explains-surprise-harry-kane-substitution-hes-not-fit

Wish he was just out for a month

https://twitter.com/dugoutfc/status/633982375404437504

I can't find anything official though

twitter(via fantasyfootballscout) #saintsfc boss Ronald Koeman confident defender Ryan Bertrand will be fit & available after Sept international break

looks like Targett is a shoe-in for the next 2 games anyway, GW4 at home to Norwich good chance of a cs there

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

manual_man wrote: »
    twitter(via fantasyfootballscout) #saintsfc boss Ronald Koeman confident defender Ryan Bertrand will be fit & available after Sept international break

looks like Targett is a shoe-in for the next 2 games anyway, GW4 at home to Norwich good chance of a cs there

He could be a good shout for a price rise for those on a wildcard. If he gets a CS against Watford/Norwich, casuals will jump on him.

He could be a good shout for a price rise for those on a wildcard. If he gets a CS against Watford/Norwich, casuals will jump on him.

at 65% to a rise sure

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 18m18 minutes ago
    Reece Oxford has emerged as a doubt for this weekend [vs AFC Bournemouth] after picking up a knock in training #WHUFC

The Oxford wagon was derailed quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 18m18 minutes ago
    Reece Oxford has emerged as a doubt for this weekend [vs AFC Bournemouth] after picking up a knock in training #WHUFC

The Oxford wagon was derailed quickly

Ah Nuts :(

ECWCGap.jpg

Advertisement