Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 12 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 21-11-2015 2:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Eagles(Penguins Haooo) @ Lions(Pudsy33)
    Panthers(I Knex I ) @ Cowboys(triangle king)
    Bears(CPU) @ Packers(TripperMan28)
    Rams(PerrinV2) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Vikings(snippingu5256) @ Falcons(CPU)
    Giants(PatMustard99) @ Redskins(TheOneAdlum)
    Steelers(CPU) @ Seahawks(DaftDave41)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey Redskins,

Big game coming up! When suits you for this one? I have an absolutely mental week scheduled so if you let me know the times/days you're free I'll try to sort something out. As things stand I probably won't be available before about 7:30pm any night though.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey knex, I'm in the states until Thursday, I can play anytime Thursday evening if it suits if not I'll go auto dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'm away for the week so I'll have to go on auto

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey knex, I'm in the states until Thursday, I can play anytime Thursday evening if it suits if not I'll go auto dude

That's fine with me. I can definitely do either 6ish or 10. Might even be able to do in between as well, but I'll have to keep you updated on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Lost to the Steelers 42-35

Wilson threw for 490 yards and 2 TDs but also had 4 interceptions. I couldn't seem to stop Leveon Bell. Anytime he wanted to score on the ground (twice) or through the air (twice) he was gone. Had three receivers get more than 110 yards but it was those stupid "fcuk it I'm going deep, unleash the dragon, Sexy Rexy has got the arm" moments that had my guy in triple coverage down the field when I was trying to claw back a 3 possession game that blew it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Packers beat cpu Bears 35-14

I was 21-0 up at end of third qt so backed off and bears got first td midway three fourth qt and packers had a quick td drive and inside two minute warning both teams exchanged tds, beat bit or strangest bit was at end of first half with forty seconds left I stop the bears and they opt for a field goal, the ball is snapped and nothing happens till my dt raj gets threw the line after a good few seconds and the ball flys out behind the kicker and raj gathers and the kicker tackles him as he goes to run off, it was absolute bannans what happened its down as a fumble recovery but no highlights of it

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Redskins,

Big game coming up! When suits you for this one? I have an absolutely mental week scheduled so if you let me know the times/days you're free I'll try to sort something out. As things stand I probably won't be available before about 7:30pm any night though.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if Adlum is around? He hasn't logged in since this day last week so I guess not.

Could Perrin or Giffney stick him on auto if he hasn't replied by tomorrow as I'd like to play it tomorrow evening if possible.

Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Paully D wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Adlum is around? He hasn't logged in since this day last week so I guess not.

Could Perrin or Giffney stick him on auto if he hasn't replied by tomorrow as I'd like to play it tomorrow evening if possible.

Thanks lads.

Yeah no worries

Is pudsy around? I can actually play tonight or tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Carroller wrote: »
    Is pudsy around? I can actually play tonight or tomorrow?

He'll be around at 11:30pm tonight, we're at football @ 10. 2morrow I can't comment on

• Advertisement

He'll be around at 11:30pm tonight, we're at football @ 10. 2morrow I can't comment on

I could play tonight if he's around anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I could play tonight if he's around anyway

I can do from now or any time tomorrow. Didn't see you say you were back, sorry man

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I can do from now or any time tomorrow. Didn't see you say you were back, sorry man

I wasn't planning on being back but am now. I can play if you're up for it

I wasn't planning on being back but am now. I can play if you're up for it

Now? Be on in 10

Now? Be on in 10

Yeah if you can. I'm on now anyway whenever you're ready

Yeah if you can. I'm on now anyway whenever you're ready

Xbox is doing an update, shouldn't be long

Xbox is doing an update, shouldn't be long

No bother

Knex. wrote: »
    That's fine with me. I can definitely do either 6ish or 10. Might even be able to do in between as well, but I'll have to keep you updated on that.

Going to bed now so 6pm would be good! F&€kin jet lag!

Going to bed now so 6pm would be good! F&€kin jet lag!

No hassle man. Should be around to play until 7ish, even, and again around 10. Let me know later sure.

Knex. wrote: »
    No hassle man. Should be around to play until 7ish, even, and again around 10. Let me know later sure.

Cool lets go for 6:15pm

• Advertisement

Cool lets go for 6:15pm

Just booting madden there mate. May be a few mins.

Yeah no worries

Thanks, Giffney. Unfortunately something has come up so it's fine for this one to go to sim unless Adlum is around to play the CPU before the deadline.

Cheers. :)

Advertisement