Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Radio problem

Options
  • 28-01-2005 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Can anybody check if there are problems with the four RTE Radio channels on SKY at the moment? I'm in London and the sound on all four channels is breaking up (clicking sounds every 10-15 seconds). I haven't had this problem before and all other radio and TV channels are coming in loud and clear, inlcuding TV and radio stations on Astra 2D. Could it be a problem with the RTE uplink or is it something with my dish? If it is a problem with my dish, I would have thought there would be a problem with at least some other channels as well.

Tim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

How are they now??? Just checked ch 910,915 & 916 they're fine in Belgium.

Hope you get sorted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

tporter wrote:
    Can anybody check if there are problems with the four RTE Radio channels on SKY at the moment? I'm in London and the sound on all four channels is breaking up (clicking sounds every 10-15 seconds). I haven't had this problem before and all other radio and TV channels are coming in loud and clear, inlcuding TV and radio stations on Astra 2D. Could it be a problem with the RTE uplink or is it something with my dish? If it is a problem with my dish, I would have thought there would be a problem with at least some other channels as well.

Tim.

So Tim,
    How's RTE radio on your $ky system???

Advertisement