Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commercial diving jobs ireland

Options
  • 06-10-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Going to do a commercial diving course and will be finished early 2014. Just wondering does anyone have any info regards job prospects in this area in Ireland for newly qualified commercial divers. Thanks.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

OP, firstly I have no info for you so apologies. However if you could keep us posted as to how you find the course & progress etc I have no doubt may visitors to this section would find it interesting......I know I will:D

& good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Hi op . If you go to other sites like technicaldiving.ie and thedivefourm.com they would have better info on there for you

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I'd imagine there is a decent bit of work in the North Sea off Scotland with oil companies, a friend of mine does it and works 6 weeks on and 6 off, it's hard and dangerous work but great pay.
    Not sure how much similar work might be in Ireland- perhaps emailing some marine salvage companies might give you an idea ?

Advertisement