Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish higher level-grinds and info please!

Options
  • 16-09-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm going to resit my irish leaving cert because I want to try primary school teaching and need my higher level mark! I'm imagining alot of people are going to write up here how I'm being unrealistic attempting to study for it and sit it in 2011, and I know some people will say I should go enroll into a course to study but this is my choice and on my head be it I suppose.
    But basically if anyone can offer me any info with regard the syllabus for the 2010/11 irish higher level course I'd really appreciate it. My sister is a teacher and will be helping me get info too but I'm impatient and want to get proactive and get the ball rolling.
    Also, if anyone else has attempted to do what I'm planning and have any positive advice please do give me it!!
    And finally, if any knows of a means to get grinds in the tullow/bunclody area I'd seriously appreciate if you would PM me the details... Even from the carlow area it would be great.
    Go raibh maithagat gach duine!!

Advertisement