Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nordmende TV. Problem with HDMI

Options
  • 24-03-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I'm having a problem with the hdmi on my tv. Whenever I plug anything in to the hdmi it just goes to a black screen. It seems to know there is something plugged it because when I plug the hdmi cable back out the tv says no input. I have tried the cable in another tele and it works perfectly. If anyone has any help it would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Could it be that the Nordmende is only 720p capable with no scaler, and that the device you are connecting is outputting in 1080p?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

I have a similar problem when using a nexus 10 as the hdmi source - blu ray player as the source works fine.

What are you connecting?

Edit ed to add it's also a nordmende tv - 1080p

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

banie01 wrote: »
    Could it be that the Nordmende is only 720p capable with no scaler, and that the device you are connecting is outputting in 1080p?

I tried setting the labtop to 720p but still no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

I have a similar problem when using a nexus 10 as the hdmi source - blu ray player as the source works fine.

What are you connecting?

Edit ed to add it's also a nordmende tv - 1080p
    Must be just the tv then a not a malfucntion with the hdmi

Advertisement