Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only one who felt the need to play the story again...

Options
  • 05-07-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

...because I felt guilty as hell for choosing a certain ending?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I did the proper ending and went back and did the other ending! Feel like I need to play SP again, missions were great

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I picked the right ending first time (well,
    I actually thought it might mean Franklin might die trying to save both Michael and Trevor, but it seemed like the only option where there was a chance all three would survive, so had to go for it
    ). I did feel the need to replay the story a few weeks ago because I burst through it so fast the first time I could barely remember anything about it. I especially couldn't remember how Franklin got the house in the Vinewood Hills.

Will get to play through again when it's on PS4. Might do some of the heists differently too.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ShetlandViking

Penn wrote: »
    I picked the right ending first time (well,
    I actually thought it might mean Franklin might die trying to save both Michael and Trevor, but it seemed like the only option where there was a chance all three would survive, so had to go for it
    ). I did feel the need to replay the story a few weeks ago because I burst through it so fast the first time I could barely remember anything about it. I especially couldn't remember how Franklin got the house in the Vinewood Hills.

Will get to play through again when it's on PS4. Might do some of the heists differently too.

I was afraid of the same thing by choosing
    deathwish
    so I chose
    Trevor but he died so horribly I had to start over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is there a way of playing the alternative endings without having to start all over again twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ShetlandViking

gimmick wrote: »
    Is there a way of playing the alternative endings without having to start all over again twice?

Don't think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Tommy54

I would like to get a chance to do all of the endings. I'm dying for it to come out on ps4 to have online heists as well does anyone have any news of when it will happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

gimmick wrote: »

Yep, in the pause menu go across to Game, and replay mission is an option here. All the missions are in the list and at the very bottom are the three options.

Im going to try this now a great way to do it without starting again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

GAAman wrote: »
    Yep, in the pause menu go across to Game, and replay mission is an option here. All the missions are in the list and at the very bottom are the three options.

Great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'll probably buy this again when It comes out on Xbox one, if only for the graphical improvement. was playing online last night for the first time in ages. its an amazing accomplishment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I played the story again from scratch as soon as I'd finished it the first time such was my enjoyment with the SP mode,

Also, the first time i played SP, I didn't make great choices regarding the potential to make loads of money via the assassinations.

I've been really getting into Online though lately, but I do still have an itch to go back and play SP again from the very beginning.

What a game...

The online is so good

Advertisement