Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 Months Xbox Live €26.99

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

thanks op I was looking for this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

My gold expires on the 20th. Result. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Should you wait for your current membership to expire or if you apply it now does it just kick in when your current sub expires ?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Should you wait for your current membership to expire or if you apply it now does it just kick in when your current sub expires ?

Adds it to the end. Mine currently expires in late 2016 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Excellent, was looking around for something like this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Will this work on the Xbox One?

I noticed it says 360 in the picture. Live chat states there's a 51 minute wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

biebiebie wrote: »
    Will this work on the Xbox One?

I noticed it says 360 in the picture. Live chat states there's a 51 minute wait!

Yep, as long as they're the same account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭markc1184

Cheers OP. Just got my email there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

All sold out now :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

All sold put sadly, oh well :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sold out, not surprised at that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

€30.99 here. Decent price and got the code within 2 hours on a Saturday night

http://cardscodes.com/Xbox_Live_12_month_GOLD_Subscription_WORLDWIDE-13.html

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

€30.99 here. Decent price and got the code within 2 hours on a Saturday night

Used this today - received the code by e-mail within 10 minutes - no problems and great value

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

I was able to buy the one for €25 there - received code within 5 mins.
    https://www.g2a.com/xbox12paypal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

just got it there my self thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ChoppersX

Sweet they are back in stock, there is little over 24 hours remaining for the deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

ChoppersX wrote: »
    Sweet they are back in stock, there is little over 24 hours remaining for the deal

Thanks for the heads up, purchased :)

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Worked for me 2 thank you for bringing it to our attention cheapest I've gotten 12 months for yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Basic question please !!! Santa brought Xbox one . I need this to get netflix on it ?
    What else I get with xbox live ? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

abuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Can you still watch Skyplayer on the Xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

coco06 wrote: »
    I was able to buy the one for €25 there - received code within 5 mins.

I'm getting an error when I try to redeem this code, anybody else having issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

bidiots wrote: »
    I'm getting an error when I try to redeem this code, anybody else having issues?

Yeah i got an error too but I when I checked my live account it had been applied.
    Also got an email from Microsoft telling me I successfully redeemed the code!
    Strange but did work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Thanking you!

has anyone tried buying a second and applying it and see if it pushes out the subscription end date by another year?

bidiots wrote: »

i got that error but noticed the end date for subscription had shown it applied..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I got the same error, and it did apply. I reckon it was something to do with my region settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah lads I'm getting an error Error code 801613c9 which means the code is already redeemed now I've tried it on both the xbox one and via windows 8 and get the same error! just emailed them at support@g2a.com, I suggest you do the same! I'll post back here if I get anything back from their support!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Whats the story with entering your phone number and waiting for a call?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Had that error when I entered my code thought I got done but went to settings and it showed my year added and didn't have to enter phone number went went through PayPal and it went to webpage with the code after couple of minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

actually seems to me a Microsoft issue as after a few minutes I went back in and my subscription appeared with the expire date in 2015,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

A guy from Germany called me up to confirm my details and 2 mins later my voucher was sent. Weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Is there a time limit you have to add this to the 360 or can I do it whenever?Was going to wait a month as I'm not really using it at all now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

Great timing as my gold was due to expire this month. Worked perfect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ChoppersX wrote: »
    It seems the deal is going for another week at least.
    bradlente wrote: »
    Is there a time limit you have to add this to the 360 or can I do it whenever?Was going to wait a month as I'm not really using it at all now.
    I don't think these expire. Certainly waiting a month wouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Just bought 2 codes and got error on xbox.com but account has been extended until 08/2016 :) and works well on 360 and ONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Just ordered 12 months there, and it came through in the time it took for the kettle to boil, very fast service..
    Also saw they had a one month for like 3 euro or something. I paid 10 the last time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

For people having trouble, just tried to redeem my code there and it came up as 'code not valid' - when I went back to the g2a site page with mycode on it I clicked the 'SCAN' link below it and one of the numbers was different, entered this code and it worked (after giving an error message)

Thanks OP!

i purchased two of these and both times i got that error message but they both worked when i looked at my end of subscription date so all good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

coco06 wrote: »
    i purchased two of these and both times i got that error message but they both worked when i looked at my end of subscription date so all good..

Had read that here and was hoping that was the case but checked my end date and it hadn't changed, was all set to email them when I saw they advise you to check the scan before mailing them.

Advertisement