Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 CAPTAIN MORGAN GLASSES FOR €8.50

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

UK Mainland ..... Parcel Motel is Northern Irish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

RayCon wrote: »
    UK Mainland ..... Parcel Motel is Northern Irish ?

Way to kill the dream.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Nice! Might get these thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Cheers OP! - see what I did there?

'course, couldn't stop at just the Captain Morgans...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

24 pint glasses seems a great deal cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Ordered both sets and paid for the next day shipping £10 for the postage. I think it could be a misprice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

jmch81 wrote: »
    Ordered both sets and paid for the next day shipping £10 for the postage. I think it could be a misprice.

Don't think so. The Morgan glasses offer has been on for about a week now. Anyway, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Would both sets (36 glasses) fit into one Parcel Motel locker?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Thanks OP,

I did the same with the one day delivery. I think the most you would pay will be the €12.50 delivery from the site with another €11.50 at the most if it didnt fit in a parcel motel locker. Even at €24 for both. Still a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

So you have to pay to have the glasses that advertise the drinks?

emmm

Why should you pay to have advertising on your glasses?! isnt that why Brewery's give pubs glasses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Great deal Mezcita.

The only thing stopping me from buying is, as messinkiapina says, will it fit.

As if it does not it could be expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Would both sets (36 glasses) fit into one Parcel Motel locker?
    Yep, no problem, unless they were ridiculously overpackaged.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are coming up as cost 0,is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Moonbeam wrote: »
    They are coming up as cost 0,is that correct?
    Yes, the €8.50 cost is €5.02 for delivery to Parcel motel and €3.50 parcel motel charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭Hooked

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Great deal Mezcita.

The only thing stopping me from buying is, as messinkiapina says, will it fit.

As if it does not it could be expensive.

The last and only time I 'knowingly' bought an oversized parcel, Nightline delivered it to the limerick depot free of charge? Have PM changed this...

Hooked wrote: »
    The last and only time I 'knowingly' bought an oversized parcel, Nightline delivered it to the limerick depot free of charge? Have PM changed this...
    PM will charge you 7€ to pick up from depot (if oversized), as opposed to €3.50 from the locker. Just be aware that with PM, dimensional weight comes into play to restrict people ordering huge parcels for a minuscule cost.

In the case of the glasses, I'm sure the large locker would accommodate the package. The locker measures approx 15" high, 16" wide and is over 2 ft deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭Hooked

dodzy wrote: »
    PM will charge you 7€ to pick up from depot (if oversized), as opposed to €3.50 from the locker. Just be aware that with PM, dimensional weight comes into play to restrict people ordering huge parcels for a minuscule cost.

In the case of the glasses, I'm sure the large locker would accommodate the package. The locker measures approx 15" high, 16" wide and is over 2 ft deep.

They must have changed it... When I bought loads of camera lights and umbrellas (2 big boxes) I only paid the 3.50 - as, at the time, it said collecting oversized items from your nearest Nightline depot was available at no extra cost...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

emmm

Why should you pay to have advertising on your glasses?! isnt that why Brewery's give pubs glasses?

This,

Are ye looking to buy tankards or some advertising on a glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

emmm

Where do you suggest for one to purchase 16 glasses for 8.50 delivered to your nearest parcel motel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

emmm

the smaller pubs have to pay for the new shape guinness glasses a euro each !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

emmm

I think the glasses would get a little more exposure in a pub than my house

Hooked wrote: »
    They must have changed it... When I bought loads of camera lights and umbrellas (2 big boxes) I only paid the 3.50 - as, at the time, it said collecting oversized items from your nearest Nightline depot was available at no extra cost...
    Have used the lockers many times for "non-oversized" items so can't comment with any certainty on how it was before in regard to collection from depot. The site currently states that its 7€ for oversized items from the depot, MAX weight 10kg, and within dimensional weight allowances.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

This post has been deleted.

Nice spot looks like you posted the same time as me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just got sent the following in an email:

Delivery location selected: UNITED KINGDOM/ UK MAINLAND
    Delivery location required: IRELAND

Didn't like my Parcel Motel address being used (and I was certain I didn't select Mainland).

I've sent a reply back to cancel the order and am putting it through again making sure that UK is selected as the destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Just got the same email. Definitely selected uk and not mainland. Will cancel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Same email here too. Could have sworn I'd selection 'United Kingdom'.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Also received it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

I got the same email and 100% selected United Kingdom and not UK Mainland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

I'm going to patiently follow yer situations before I order!

Advertisement