Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€36, Hand held games console, TMART

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

deegs wrote: »
    Delivery is actually pretty fast...
    Say this today
    http://www.tmart.com/8GB-4.3-PSP-Style-MP3-MP4-MP5-Palyer-With-Camera-Game-E-book-AV-out-Voice-Recorder-White-B4_p146199.html?promotion=Women

22 Euro for the 8gb white version.
    29 for all other colours and 27 for 4gb

I actually would have prefered white to black ;)

I may be out of my mind, but I couldn't resist this, just ordered the white one, delivered FOC for a total of €22.48, hope it arrives now. My son has a PSP that no longer works (not a new version), will this play any of his games? Also am I correct in saying it comes pre loaded with some games. Anybody know how many and what games they are??? I'm weirdly excited about this purchase, why I do not know :eek::D

Would appreciate if the earlier purchasers would let us know if their order arrived safe and sound. Bit worried that no one yet has had their delivery. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

ordered on 19th see received tracking email on 28th...this is what it says

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

The code Spring6 will get you 5% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Would appreciate if the earlier purchasers would let us know if their order arrived safe and sound. Bit worried that no one yet has had their delivery. :eek:

I am still waiting and no sign of dispatch think another two days and i am onto paypal

From my own experience poor communication and no real sign of a delivery date no updates cant really say i would ever use again
    No updates or emails from tmart since 20th februaary

Live chat is a waste of time they will not answer anything you ask you only receive a pre typed message

• Advertisement

crasy dash wrote: »
    I am still waiting and no sign of dispatch think another two days and i am onto paypal

From my own experience poor communication and no real sign of a delivery date no updates cant really say i would ever use again
    No updates or emails from tmart since 20th februaary

Live chat is a waste of time they will not answer anything you ask you only receive a pre typed message

Jeepers I was thinking it was too good to be true, but you never know, it is on the slow boat from china so give it a couple of weeks it might arrive yet. I would give it a couple of weeks say between 12th and 19th March for you, that gives three to four weeks delivery time. Jmorrissey above got a shipped on the 27th and he bought the same day. Am I being too optimistic?

The funny thing is i paid extra for dhl quick shipping:pac: that might be my stumbling block with tmart

Will wait and keep everybody updated anyway!!!

Only ordered yesterday, the white one for 22.48 delivered, and got this email this morning. Why am I so excited :eek::o

Sorry don't know how to post the actual table but here's a copy/paste job from my email.

Payment Status History Order Status History Comments
    2014-03-04 09:28:18 Pending 2014-03-04 09:28:18 Waiting
    Your order is being processed.
    2014-03-04 09:28:18 Completed 2014-03-04 09:28:18 Waiting
    Your payment has been received, your order is being processed.
    2014-03-04 09:28:18 Completed 2014-03-04 09:30:10 Processing -no record-
    2014-03-04 09:28:18 Completed 2014-03-05 04:30:10 Shipped -no record-

• Registered Users Posts: 32,132 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

My order from 19th is at same stage....they said it could take another 5-6 weeks to arrive....

gmisk wrote: »
    My order from 19th is at same stage....they said it could take another 5-6 weeks to arrive....

Not good reading i got an email during the night saying

Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
    Sorry ,there is something wrong with our system ,so your order still not ship out .
    I have feedback it to our guys and will ship it soon .Dont worry .

Think next week it will be paypal time and cancel

• Advertisement

That's ok with me, I can live with that for that price, if it arrives eventually :pac:

crasy dash wrote: »
    Not good reading i got an email during the night saying

Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
    Sorry ,there is something wrong with our system ,so your order still not ship out .
    I have feedback it to our guys and will ship it soon .Dont worry .

Think next week it will be paypal time and cancel

crasy, it must of been your DHL extra thingy, that fecked that up, everyone elses shipped even if it's on the slow boat. Hopefully you'll get another update by tonight saying it's shipped.

The one time i actually paid for quick delivery haha never again i learnt my lesson!!!!!!

Just looking through the TMart site and seen this phone, It sounds fantastic. Wondering if anyone on here bought a phone from this crowd and if so what's the verdict?
    http://www.tmart.com/ZOPO-C2-Platinum-Smartphone-MTK6589-1.5GHz-5.0-Inch-FHD-Screen-Android-4.2-16G-OTG-OTA-White_p221772.html

More on topic, I was reading a few reviews for other phones and one guy said he got his phone after 30days to the UK. So we could maybe factor that in to our estimations of delivery of our games console thingy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Just looking through the TMart site and seen this phone, It sounds fantastic. Wondering if anyone on here bought a phone from this crowd and if so what's the verdict?
    http://www.tmart.com/ZOPO-C2-Platinum-Smartphone-MTK6589-1.5GHz-5.0-Inch-FHD-Screen-Android-4.2-16G-OTG-OTA-White_p221772.html

More on topic, I was reading a few reviews for other phones and one guy said he got his phone after 30days to the UK. So we could maybe factor that in to our estimations of delivery of our games console thingy.:)

T-mart are prodigious writers of their own reviews, 9 out of 10 times the 5 star reviews will contain nothing specific or identifyable about the item - could be a review for any product and sound like pidgin.

I'd look elsewhere for opinions. XDA is the best source for info on alternative phones, if its not on there I'd go for something else. https://www.google.ie/search?q=xda+zopo+c2+site:forum.xda-developers.com

I am now onto the packing stage just updated on the tmart site
    .So from the 20th Feb being on back order to hopefully nearly ready for dispatch

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

I put my order through on the 28th Feb and just got shipping confirmation now. I did email customer support yesterday and enquired about cancelling my order...they said it would be ready for shipment in a few days...maybe emailing them sped things up? Might be worthwhile if anyone else is still waiting for shipment.

What was the delivery time like after shipment?

Pizzle wrote: »
    I put my order through on the 28th Feb and just got shipping confirmation now. I did email customer support yesterday and enquired about cancelling my order...they said it would be ready for shipment in a few days...maybe emailing them sped things up? Might be worthwhile if anyone else is still waiting for shipment.

What was the delivery time like after shipment?

I don't think anyone has got theirs yet, it can take anything from 3 to 20 working days. I only ordered the white one on the 4th Mar. for 22.48 delivered. It was shipped that same night. So we'll wait and see......... checking this thread everyday for updates.

Finally arrived..........at my laptop to do a bit of posting

Sorry :o

Lucky you!!! Hope you enjoy it might get mine next week with any luck

• Advertisement

ehm.......

Im not counting on it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

jmorrisey wrote: »

Was it delivered by an Post or courier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If anyone's desperate for one, I have one for sale in my sig. It's not the exact same model but similar (JXD A1000). :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,132 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

jmorrisey wrote: »

Oh good news!
    Can I check when did yours ship?

Oh good news!
    Can I check when did yours ship?

He was joking gmisk, a little bit of humour to lighten our weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

He was joking gmisk, a little bit of humour to lighten our weekend

Ohhhh. It was a joke. I get jokes!

My order got shipped Friday, think its somewhere in Germany as i speak, well according to dhl that is

My order got shipped Friday, think its somewhere in Germany as i speak, well according to dhl that is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

On standard post - ordered 19/2, restocked and shipped 28/2 and latest as left Singapore ("Departure from border point of origin country") by Swiss Post - 19:10 8/3.

http://www.sao.cn/
    http://www.swisspost.ch/ (track & trace RS*********CH from 'view order details' on your Tmart order number)

Advertisement