Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquee Hire Business

Options
  • 02-09-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm thinking of starting a marquee/ party tent hire business and I'm lookin for any advice you can give me! I'm planning to start off with three different sizes of marquees and aim at the party side of things to get my feet on the ground and hopefully move onto weddings etc in time. Any advice or information welcome. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Offer hire of extras such as tables, chairs, heaters, floors, generators, sound systems, lights

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DEPD

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭The Gride

Some really cheap but quality ones on e bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

Ya I see loads on ebay sometimes a lot cheaper to buy then rent! Be competitive with your price and offer a good reliable service you cant go wrong ;) good luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I have done a lot in the exhibition game over the years and a big time for you will be the
    http://www.npa.ie/ so get in there chap ASAP

• Advertisement
Advertisement