Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free screening of Requiem for a Dream tonight!

• 15-10-2003 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Requiem for a Dream free screening. Come along while it's still free cause we're starting to charge admission next week probably.

Wed 15th. 7:30pm

GMIT main campus.

Room 996 (go in the main door of the new building and turn left)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

As with the last one Jeff, I'm working till eight. Do you have a list of the movies ye intend to show? That way I could plan ahead. Are they dvd's or what? Will it be like a mini cinema?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

This a college screening? Presumably you're getting the films from GFD or another legal distributor for non-theatrical screenings? If so you can't charge admission to non-members of the society/club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Patch we will have a list very shortly. We have been getting the run around by a few people and very soon should have the room nailed down and they won't be able to move us on day or location.

Once I have it I'll send it on to you or post it in the college or something along those lines.

Kali - everyone who attends is a member of the society. And if they're not then they join up the first night they attend. Please do not rat us out. We are but poor students raising money for our college films. 'Tis a non-profit thingie like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

eh, what's GMIT. i know its prob obvious, but i can't think of it. Galway something institute of tech?

Oh yeah I should have clarified that.

GMIT = Galway Mayo Institute of Technology.

The screening is on in the new building of the main campus on the Dublin Road, Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Cheers Jeff, I'll keep an eye out for it. It's a great idea, you should put up a few posters around town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

He would but Tipperary men keep stealing them on him...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

'Requiem for a Dream' huh? Hope you have a therapist for all the depressed viewers afterwards...

Originally posted by plastic membrane
    He would but Tipperary men keep stealing them on him...

Hmmm yeah. That Mr. White better give me back some of the colour ones.

Oh and for anyone who's interested it's the Big Lebowski nextMonday night.

Advertisement