Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Almost the end of the season ...

Options
  • 21-02-2015 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

OK, it's approaching the end of the season, bearing in mind the increased temperatures and changed conditions what resort would you recommend for the next few weeks?

I'm off to Chamomix in 13 days time, seems to have winter on the slopes and spring in the town,which is nice :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Don't tell me that. I'm off to the three valleys on the 22nd March. Checking the weather app it's still hitting -ve numbers in Meribel and double digit -ve's in Val Thorens.

I'm still crossing my fingers for a good late season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Senecio wrote: »
    Don't tell me that. I'm off to the three valleys on the 22nd March. Checking the weather app it's still hitting -ve numbers in Meribel and double digit -ve's in Val Thorens.

I'm still crossing my fingers for a good late season.

You'll be fine in Val Thorens until about May

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

Ill be in Livigno from the 3rd - 12th of April - was there the week after last year and the conditions were cracking

Will be there for the amazing Nine Knights competition - last year the set up was ginormous - i dropped into the halfpipe after it was closed at the castle and couldn't get over how big it was

Check out this Double Backflip over the pipe

Advertisement