Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky in another room.............

Options
  • 18-01-2005 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

I am currently subscribed to the full sky package, which I watch in my sitting room........

I recently put a quad LNB on my dish and also have a digibox and some free channels in my sons bedroom.................

I want to give him the Sky Family package and because of I already having the equipment, I really only need the card.

I have tried a local agent but they tried to sell me a complete install. (Obviously more commission for them). Does any one know if Sky will supply a card only, and how much will the Family package cost me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Yes they will but you must have the phone connected to both boxes
    I am currently subscribed to the full sky package, which I watch in my sitting room........

I recently put a quad LNB on my dish and also have a digibox and some free channels in my sons bedroom.................

I want to give him the Sky Family package and because of I already having the equipment, I really only need the card.

I have tried a local agent but they tried to sell me a complete install. (Obviously more commission for them). Does any one know if Sky will supply a card only, and how much will the Family package cost me

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clarkbelt

The second box will "mirror" your existing subscription package for €15.00 per month extra . Full price will be charged for both cards if both boxes are not connected to the same working landline .

Advertisement