Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bob Guccione

• 21-10-2010 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

A passing worth noting, though wasn't sure if here or Beer Guts & Receding Hairlines was more appropriate :)

Bob Guccione, who published Penthouse since its launch in England in 1965 has passed on to a heavenly nubile place, claimed by cancer. Penthouse was the first mag to go full frontal and was for a few years always at the cutting edge of softcore (if softcore has an edge) Guccino went west into the US market in '69 knocking Playboy off its perch for a while with its increasingly raunchier sets and writing. He also founded OMNI science fact and speculative fiction publication. Bob also went to the movies in 1978 with the infamous Caligula which cost a masive $17m featuring a cast worthy of a Royal Shakespear Company production.

51G5eShIH2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I miss OMNI. :(

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I like Penthouse, some good articles in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mackman wrote: »
    good articles
    This tends to cause a raised eyebrow :D

Advertisement