Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hardware requirements Minecraft

• 13-04-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

My 3 kids are Minecraft mad. I installed the paid version on my laptop last year and it works fine. I have an older laptop in the house and for my sanity want to now Install Minecraft onto that so they can use that instead. Its running XP version 2002 Service pack 3, has 504MB RAM, 1.83 GHZ. Approx 50 Gigbyte free space. Is it possible to run the game with this spec or am I wasting my time. When I go to www.minecraft.net and log in with our password etc it doesn't show the option of downloading the game. However, when I go to the same website with my own laptop (more modern) it does show the option to download the game? (it shows a link to minecraft.exe) Is it detecting the operating system and / or spec and just not showing the options or am I doing something wrong.

As i'm sure you have gathered, I'm not an expert so any advice would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Download the free demo and see if it runs

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mosesgun

It won't let me download or play demo. Keeps bringing me back to the page where you should be able to download from but no option to do so.

Advertisement