Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modded Minecraft Server Hosting (Please Help)

Options
  • 30-05-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

So, recently I'v come into some money and want to start a modded Minecraft server. But due to my terrible upload speed its just not possible to host it myself :( Could someone please direct me to where I can get a server hosted 24/7 dedicated for a modpack like monster or the Crack Pack. The server would be small only for 15 to 20 people. I'd like it to be hosted in London or Ireland, somewhere in Europe preferably and relatively cheap :) Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

ThruOcean wrote: »
    So, recently I'v come into some money and want to start a modded Minecraft server. But due to my terrible upload speed its just not possible to host it myself :( Could someone please direct me to where I can get a server hosted 24/7 dedicated for a modpack like monster or the Crack Pack. The server would be small only for 15 to 20 people. I'd like it to be hosted in London or Ireland, somewhere in Europe preferably and relatively cheap :) Thanks in advance :)

I use the multiplay servers. Just search them on google. Very friendly and really easy to switch between modpacks

Advertisement