Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'll never understand people getting the same jersey multiple times with different names on the back.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

kfallon wrote: »
    If you want to hear about hooked I have the following Germany jerseys alone:

Muller home (WC Edition)
    Schweinsteiger home (WC Edition)
    Ozil home (WC Edition L/S)
    Plain home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Khedira home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Kroos home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Gotze home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Hummels (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Plain away (WC Edition)
    Muller away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Also a home ((4 stars + WC Winners patch) with an 'in joke between my mates and I' name and number on the back

:o
    Yes, I have a problem, I know, I know! Luckily I play 3 or 4 times a week to try get the wear out of them all!!

I can understand someone getting hooked on collecting loads of different team jerseys but why on earth would you get 10 of the same jersey. I just don't understand what you get out of having practically the exact same jersey but with multiple different names that you can't even see when it's on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I won a lot of money on Germany winning the WC, it's my little tribute to Die Mannschaft!

Have plenty of club ones too!

I won a lot of money on Germany winning the WC, it's my little tribute to Die Mannschaft!

But they receive nothing from those sales since you didn't buy them officially :rolleyes:

Unless you did.. in which case.. yeaaaaah..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Fair f**ks to ya, I was looking for a Germany player style WC jersey with the 4 stars but Yayun seems only to have the fan style.

I'll probably end up getting it anyway though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

All the same club!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Fair f**ks to ya, I was looking for a Germany player style WC jersey with the 4 stars but Yayun seems only to have the fan style.

I've got the new white jersey with 4 stars on the way at the min along with blue United jersey and blind 17 on back

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I've got the new white jersey with 4 stars on the way at the min along with blue United jersey and blind 17 on back

Player or fan style?

Player or fan style?

I got the away Muller one from Macs guy and it's a very nice fit, not quite player style but it's very snug! Worth a go imo!

I got the away Muller one from Macs guy and it's a very nice fit, not quite player style but it's very snug! Worth a go imo!

Ya, I picked up the away Bayern from yayun and its a medium but not a player style yet its a good fit.

I'll chance the medium Germany jersey, i'll have a buyer for it anyway if it deesnt fit, one of the buddies had his eye on the 4 star version recently.

• Advertisement

Player or fan style?

Player style (I'd imagine) as its a replacement for one I got earlyier in the Summer but the g in Gotze came loose... I think herself boiled washed it with other white items on holidays and didnt tell me!

Chocka bought the white home from my seller and from lifestyle (he forgot he had it ordered) we sat them both side by side and they were flawless, from feel,too stich, too colour! It was unreal!

Player style (I'd imagine) as its a replacement for one I got earlyier in the Summer but the g in Gotze came loose... I think herself boiled washed it with other white items on holidays and didnt tell me!

Ya gotta blame someone. :pac: I'll be careful with mine anyway. Usually throw on my training gear together anyway, gym/soccer etc and unless its muddy its a 30degree wash and clothes horse drying.
    Chocka bought the white home from my seller and from lifestyle (he forgot he had it ordered) we sat them both side by side and they were flawless, from feel,too stich, too colour! It was unreal!

Ya, there wa a fella out in East Village the other day and apart from the plastic crests on the player jerseys mine and woogys jerseys were the exact same colour, theyre great quality in fairness to the lads.

wahey he has the Dortmund CL shirt in stock now! :D

Also few of ye ordered the Utd blue shirt, I got one delivered today from Macs guy. It's for a friend, Size M so I can't tell you what the fit is like but the material and badge etc looks perfect!

http://i.imgur.com/hcl0oYQ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/XqlcdW2.jpg

wahey he has the Dortmund CL shirt in stock now! :D

Also few of ye ordered the Utd blue shirt, I got one delivered today from Macs guy. It's for a friend, Size M so I can't tell you what the fit is like but the material and badge etc looks perfect!

http://i.imgur.com/hcl0oYQ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/XqlcdW2.jpg
    Rubber badge or stiched?

Rubber badge or stiched?

Stitched, it's defo fan style, no holes in the side

So I'm only now realising that nearly all of my jerseys are player style minus my Dortmund one. Was wondering why it was comfier than the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Not sure if it's allowed so delete this post if needs be but won't post any links etc..i'm selling a few jerseys for cheap if anyone wants to PM me. All size XL and genuine.

• Advertisement

Danger781 wrote: »
    Pretty nice alright! Fairly unique too :)

I think its lovely. Ive an order in at the min tho so i wont be getting it

this time any ways :)

Danger781 wrote: »
    Pretty nice alright! Fairly unique too :)

Not when I buy one in the next few days :pac:

Not when I buy one in the next few days :pac:

Royal "Everton" Blue is turning into your fav colour!

Royal "Everton" Blue is turning into your fav colour!

I'll have to change my name to BlueKing......as Kess has suggested in the past. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

Could someone pm me Macs seller

cheers

some of the jerseys here are class. the ajax one in particular

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Could I also get a PM of Macs seller?

edit - no need gav, got one already, cheers.

Anyone ever buy an Under Armour (Spurs) shirt from Macs guy? What's the fitting like? I just have it in my head that because they are a baselayer company the fitting might be tight....prob not tho!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Could I get a PM of Macs seller as well, please?

I'll get around to PM'ing you guys about 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Quick question folks. Whats the standard time for delivery with Yayun. I placed an order and was shipped by China Air on the 14th of this month and just wondering how long it could take. This is my first time buying like this so not sure what to expect. I've tracked the order but it only says transporting. Thanks in advance for any replies :)

• Advertisement

Think mine was about 2weeks roughly between paying and getting my hands on the jerseys from Parcel Motel with Yayun.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

I'll get around to PM'ing you guys about 5pm

Would appreciate if you might include me also Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Anyone got a reccommendation for a website with a good stock of kids jerseys.
    I used to buy from Hitjerseys and then Cheapsportshop.biz(their other incarnation).
    I would appreciate a link to Macs seller too for a browse.
    Xmas is only around the corner;)

Cheers

PMs sent out lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Quick question folks. Whats the standard time for delivery with Yayun. I placed an order and was shipped by China Air on the 14th of this month and just wondering how long it could take. This is my first time buying like this so not sure what to expect. I've tracked the order but it only says transporting. Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Mine is the exact same, but I ordered with Macs seller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Just placed an order with Yayun for a couple of Man United shirts as Macs seller only has player style Nike shirts, which are grand for 5 a side but can be a bit of give away that they're not legit with the air holes in the sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

You get great choice with these guys that you don't get in the major retailers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Just placed an order with Yayun for a couple of Man United shirts as Macs seller only has player style Nike shirts, which are grand for 5 a side but can be a bit of give away that they're not legit with the air holes in the sides.

Are they player style shirts macs seller has not the "same" as the player style nike shirts sell themselves? They have all the same details from what I can see.

Anyone have to verify themselves on Skrill after the first few transactions, you have to send a scanned copy of driver licence/passport and copy of utility bill? Had to do this earlier, anyone know how long it takes?

Does Macs guy take any other form of payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Think mine was about 2weeks roughly between paying and getting my hands on the jerseys from Parcel Motel with Yayun.

Cheers :)

• Advertisement

Technically they dont sell the player versions over the counter, theyre very rare in that regard. When ya tell people what they are most people are usually fascinated.
    Anyone have to verify themselves on Skrill after the first few transactions, you have to send a scanned copy of driver licence/passport and copy of utility bill? Had to do this earlier, anyone know how long it takes?

Does Macs guy take any other form of payment?

I only had to confirm how much theyve taken out when I first registered , was something like €2.54, popped that into the answer bo and was fine using it away.

I only had to confirm how much theyve taken out when I first registered , was something like €2.54, popped that into the answer bo and was fine using it away.

Yeah I did that but I think after a certain amount of transactions you have to verify details sending ID and proof of address! Went to process a payment earlier and was told I could only send 12.26 euro

Technically they dont sell the player versions over the counter, theyre very rare in that regard. When ya tell people what they are most people are usually fascinated.

Yeh that's what I meant, when I see lads in the gym with them on you know they're Thai shirts straight away.
    Are they player style shirts macs seller has not the "same" as the player style nike shirts sell themselves? They have all the same details from what I can see.

Where are you seeing these player style official Nike shirts for sale? Their website only sell the Stadium version not Match Day versions.

Yeh that's what I meant, when I see lads in the gym with them on you know they're Thai shirts straight away.

Where are you seeing these player style official Nike shirts for sale? Their website only sell the Stadium version not Match Day versions.

The official nike website has them. Over €100.

statto25 wrote: »
    The official nike website has them. Over €100.

Do you have a link? This is all I can see on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭RodVelvet

Do you have a link? This is all I can see on there.

Apologies I didn't see you were after United kits. You are right they don't have the United player kit. The one I was looking at was the Roma kit cause I got one from Macs recently. My bad!

statto25 wrote: »
    Apologies I didn't see you were after United kits. You are right they don't have the United player kit. The one I was looking at was the Roma kit cause I got one from Macs recently. My bad!

Our wires got crossed somewhere :p I don't think they are selling the United shirt in Match Day version anywhere officially this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

I have a player issue Denmark shirt..have to say I prefer the fan ones alot more.

If anyone is interested in the Denmark one PM me. Got it by mistake :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

what size aidy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement