Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a designer for cover and formatting?

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you would have any recommendations for a really good but reasonably priced designer to do cover design and custom formatting for the interior of a book.
    I'd need someone who would know what they are doing re formatting and text alignment and can't do this stuff properly myself.

Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BlueRibbon

Hi Pog It,
    I know you posted in March and I don't know if you got sorted but I set up Blue Ribbon Services to assist people like you in formatting your work & converting it for online publishing (for a price, naturally!)(but not a prohibitive price). If you are still interested, you can see pricing samples on our FB page. Thanks.

Advertisement