Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgages

Options
  • 06-10-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Anybody know of any lenders besides BOI and AIB offering mortgages at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

ESB are also.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

EBS are worth a try, and Ulster are coming back into the mortgage market too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

chris85 wrote: »
    ESB are also.

i meant EBS :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

BOI and AIB essentially told us to get stuffed, despite decades of business with BOI and a business account with AIB. Not willing to take the risk on self-employed (me) and multiple part-time (wifey), despite impeccable credit histories. EBS said yes, and they had better rates. Closed all my BOI accounts subsequently. So, you can probably guess who I recommend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

dahamsta wrote: »
    BOI and AIB essentially told us to get stuffed, despite decades of business with BOI and a business account with AIB. Not willing to take the risk on self-employed (me) and multiple part-time (wifey), despite impeccable credit histories. EBS said yes, and they had better rates. Closed all my BOI accounts subsequently. So, you can probably guess who I recommend. :)

...... That'd be a hard one alright!! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement