Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Bassist looking for Cork Band

Options
  • 04-01-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm 19 living in cork (douglas area but i can get anywhere round the city if need be), 3 years of gigging experience and my own equipment and love to play metal (prog-thrash) and rock, not a fan of very slow music (maybe in the middle of a set). Anyone out there in cork looking for a bassist let me know please itching for a band looking to gig and go somewhere. I have some bass covers on youtube if your interested in seeing me play some random songs when im bored www.youtube.com/4stringsjo
    let me know by pm or reply if your interested cause i really want a band to jam and gig with!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

bump because i really want a band

bumping again because of how important this is to me

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

rainbow66666: Please note this section of the charter:
    [*]NO EXCESSIVE BUMPING OF THREADS at least wait a day or so before bumping a thread, if you get excessive with your bumping you'll get a temp banning.

bump

• Advertisement

Any band or musicians out there looking for an experienced bassist with recording and gigging experience? im 19 and live in the Douglas are but can get to the city no problem, surely there must be a Cork band out there in need of a bassist?????

Oh ya here is my youtube channel if you wanna see some of my covers and judge off that if you want though most were just one take and for fun. www.youtube.com/4stringsjo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Duplicate threads merged.
    rainbow66666: Please note this section of the charter:
    [*]NO DUPLICATE THREADS If you need something changed in an existing thread that you have created and you cannot do it yourself, please contact one of the forum moderators and they will sort it out for you. Duplicate threads will be deleted.

bump in the night

Advertisement