Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those that could not attend

Options
  • 27-04-2002 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

It was a Cool wet and windy April morn, when all the players came finally together, in song, dance and debauchery.

Arrive about 4.40pm and watched for a little bite, until confidently I introduced myself to Butcher of Nog. Things went well, met a lot of people; put a lot of names to smutty comments. Take every preconception you have about the people on boards and throw it out a window, their all first class nuts.

A few people I didn¡¦t get to meet, DeVore, Cloud, Dustaz, and Typedef, I think its great that totally differing people can all come together like this and get along great. ****ing amazing time, surreal experience if I ever had one..

Seriously I bet not one of yea thought id turn up. Only way I could be sure ye wouldn¡¦t be slaging the **** out of me all night.

Anywho enough talking someone post the pictures.

Btw The "whos dick is biggest" fighting that's been going on has been settled.

Me, wwm, amp, bubbles, Gerry and karn all happened to go to the toilet at the same Time, and well one thing lead to another and I have to say Im a good 7inch bigger then wwm.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I guess you'll be leaving now so...

or did their amiable natures convince you to stay???

good man for turning up, cant have been too easy for you pld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Yes it was, i got the bus :)

I've comittments anyway, study and the like, but maybe now i have a reason to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I couldn't make it as I was at a 21st soz guyz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

[EDIT]
    Comments removed that were of personal nature toanother user.
    [/EDIT]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

hack please take that down, i did not say you could post that and plus my name is sutty!!!

also, boston, why did you not talk to anyone, you sat there by your-self, while you where there!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by sutty
    also, boston, why did you not talk to anyone, you sat there by your-self, while you where there!

Well i did talk to some people in fairness, If was freaky meeting you guys though, have to remember that most of you guys allready knew each other, were as i was a feicing noob.

I was totaly out of my element, but still had some fun

Hold on i spent a good 10 minutes talking to you sutty, or someone that said they were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

A few people I didn¡¦t get to meet, DeVore, Cloud, Dustaz, and Typedef.....

Me, wwm, amp, bubbles, Gerry and karn all happened to go to the toilet at the same Time

Hmm.. thats odd ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Boston, glad you turned up, it's nice to put some faces to some names and the like.

Everyone didn't know everyone, but in general people just wandered about having fun, i know i did! :)

<< Fio >>

[comment deleted by request]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by 80project
    A few people I didn¡¦t get to meet, DeVore, Cloud, Dustaz, and Typedef.....

Me, wwm, amp, bubbles, Gerry and karn all happened to go to the toilet at the same Time

Hmm.. thats odd ;)

They're seperate physical entities, but part of the one collective mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sorry I didnt turn up, I basically couldnt be arsed getting the flight over, even though I had it paid for and all that ****e. I would off had to wait 4 hours in the airport and 1 and a half hours in so village for a train. In other words, it wasnt worth the hassel.

Sorry,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I talked to Boston for a while, he's actually a sound chap.!

I cant remember what i siad to you, where you there when i was talking to wwm about rabbits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I was planning to go but then the girlfriend arrived and harrased me till 10.30 by then i was ballsed and i hit the sack. I was planning to go at 4 but i had to go to a meeting then she arrived about 6, sorry, ill break up with her for a day for the next drinks!

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Did you get YORE. HOEL. at least? :)

Beer or sex, beer or sex....both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

yea i was there for the rabbit conversation.

Lucky, if i was there much longer i would have started into the stories, 5% truth and 95% bull,

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

By 10.30 no-one seemed to know where WWM was, so I didn't get to meet him. Never met boston either, or bubbles......

Monty's not half as fearsome as you'd think, but logic1 is ;) (Think I slapped him on the head, but I don't really remember.....:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

For those who did not attend it looked like a good night,
    but there was a little too much man licking going on for my taste.
    Theres probably sites that would pay good money for some of those photos. :)

Did ye just take over a pub for the night for a lock in or did ye go to club after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

whitewashman left at a ludicrously early time to compete in Mr Lube Ireland, dunno if he won yet.

Advertisement