Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego

Options
  • 07-09-2000 10:09am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭

www.lego.com

I used to love the stuff, technic too. Anyone else out there share my childhood addiction?

Nothing better than sitting down with a heap of bits and constructing something, agh the memories!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Shall I sicken you with the fact that I just got a job that *requires* me to play with lego wink.gif

Lego, in my opinion, is one of the best toys you can give a child.

Draco

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I was looking through the vacancies on the Lego jobs site yesterday, next summer I'll be programming software for technic diggers.

smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lego truely 0wns the world - I have masses of it! Myself and the brother both had a big town and a big medievil setup too. It ruled. I had loads of Technic too - I remember they had a competition to send off the barcodes from Technic boxes and get free thingys - I got a big jeep thing by going into shops with a Stanley knife and... (go figure).

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The one thing that I want more than anything now is a few big Technic models in their boxes, I'd dump them all out on the floor and make some deadly contraption.

Once I made a guitar using elastic bands as strings!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I love lego smile.gif

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Yeah lego truly owned, I remember I had a bucket of the **** and i would spend weeks making spaceships out of it. That was da bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

mmmm lego

([+_+]) <--- omg!! it's a lego man with big ears!!!™

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I used to make requests every year coming up to my birthday for everyone coming to the party to bring lego

I now have literally a suitcase full of it biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

if anyone wants i have the contents of the star wars droid developer kit and a fully working submarine (great when combined)

let me know if you want to buy fort £50

rrp=£110

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

lego RULES.

i used to have a bit of land that had a road over it, a smooth road, not just a bumpy lego road, it was cool, the cars would go flying across it.

CAn't wait to have kids and play with toys like lego with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

lego was great alright , no good following the instruction manuel though , better just make it your way, total freedom smile.gif I never bothered with the medival stuff , I always had spaceships which often fell apart due to my shoddy building skills.

Lego : 9 of 10 successful business men played with it as a child

Advertisement